Paint in the Pub Workshop
- 9.45am: Welcome drink and biscuits in the pub or upgrade to a Bucks fizz
- 10am – 12pm: Create your own watercolour artwork to take home as a keepsake of your day. A professional artist will be there to help you complete your artwork and to provide step by step guidance. Painting themes will take their inspiration from the architectural sights around the Old Royal Naval College. A paying bar will be available for the whole duration of the workshop
- 12.15pm: Guided tour. An expert guide will take you on an hour long tour of the historic site. Learn about its fascinating 600-year story, the birthplace of Henry VIII and his daughters Mary I and Elizabeth I. Marvel at Sir Christopher Wren’s spectacular architecture, which has made this place one of the most popular filming locations in the world.
- 1.15pm: Enjoy a delicious two course lunch at the Old Brewery and collect your art mounted and sealed
- After lunch: Visit the Painted Hall. Learn about the history of this wonderful masterpiece with a free audio guide or join one of our Painted Hall guided tours that depart every half hour. Guests can spend as long as they wish in the Painted Hall and on the estate or venture out to explore Greenwich
Coach and group rate: £65 per person, based on a minimum of 10 people and a max of 25 per session. Larger groups will be split into a morning and afternoon painting group.
VIP: £85 per person. Includes private access to the Painted Hall, before opening to the general public.
Buck fizz upgrade: £5 per glass.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
- We can run two painting sessions a day, accommodating a maximum of 50 people.
- Bookings need to come in 7 days in advance.
- We only accept bookings for a minimum of 10 people
- Final numbers will need to be confirmed 48 hours in advance.
- All art supplies will be included.