You’re invited to a specially curated evening of the utmost decadence and exclusivity. You’ll be quite the talk of the ton!
Immerse yourself in the high society regency world of Bridgerton in the very place where scenes from this much-loved Netflix period drama was filmed. Explore the Baroque splendour of the Painted Hall whilst you enjoy live music, guided tours, and much more.
- Sip delicious Bridgerton-themed cocktails from the bar set up in the stunning colonnades and inside the Painted Hall (sold separately)
- Enjoy a live string quartet, delivering pop classics throughout the evening
- Take part in small group lessons of regency-style dances led by professionals
- See the creation of a handmade Bridgerton fan in a demonstration of the endangered art of fan-pleating
- Handle some of the incredible fans from the collection at the Fan Museum
- Watch watercolour artist, Heather Pacic as she creates a masterpiece in Regency style – a type of painting style that the most respectable society ladies were encouraged to do in Britain
- Dress up in Bridgerton style props for a digital photo that will set your socials alight with gossip good enough for Lady Whistedown’s Society Papers
- Explore the Painted Hall shop and buy some of Heather’s watercolour paintings
- Take part in guided or self-guided film tours, delving into the history of our site as a film location with special emphasis on the locations used in Seasons I, II and Queen Charlotte (limited availability)
All ticket holders can enter the event from 5.30pm and are welcome to stay for the entirety of the evening.
The bar in the Colonnades will open at 5.30pm.
Please find the start time for your session’s tours and dancing lessons below. If you would like to join in the activities, please ensure you arrive in time.
- Session 1: From 6.30pm
- Session 2: From 7pm
- Session 3: From 8pm
- This event is for 18+
- Bookings are non-refundable or changeable
- We have changing facilities on-site
- Due to the historic nature of the Painted Hall, soft-soled shoes must be worn for dancing. No stiletto heels please
Blockbuster Film ToursSaturdays & Sundays | 12.30pm & 2.30pm
Join us for a fascinating behind-the-scenes tour of what’s been called “the most popular filming location in the world.” (Empire magazine).Find out more