Second Sunday of the month | 11am - 4pm
The Clore (via the Visitor Centre)
Come and take part in creative making sessions on the second Sunday of each month. Learn about the stories behind our buildings here at the Old Royal Naval College and use a range of materials to make your own creations to take home.
Aimed at children from 5+, but all children are welcome. No need to book in advance, drop-ins welcome.
- 14 May: Royal Crowns – Make your own version of a crown, fit for any King or Queen.
- 11 June: Clay Sea Creatures – Create a sea creature (real or mythical) from air-drying clay.
- 9 July: Puppets – Learn about the mythical creatures in the Painted Hall, and create your won monster puppet.
- 13 August: Pirates! –Create your own sailor hats and treasure maps.
- 10 September: Tudor Times – Make your own miniature Tudor house.
First Sundays: 500 Years of History for £5First Sunday of the month | 10am - 5pm
Join us for our monthly “First Sundays” programme, and get all the benefits of our usual 500 Years of History and Painted Hall ticket for only £5!Find out more
Meet The PastFourth Sunday of the month | 11am - 3.30pm
On the fourth Sunday of each month, come and meet someone from history.Find out more
Early Years Messy PlayThird Sunday of the month | 10am & 12.30pm
Join us on the third Sunday of each month for a mix of sensory activities, sand and water play, construction and creative fun for your little ones.Find out more