Whether you are bringing a group to visit the Old Royal Naval College and at the same time taking advantage of other attractions in Greenwich; or dropping in for a visit to see the masterpiece that is the Painted Hall as part of a longer itinerary, then securing a confirmed parking space onsite is surely a desirable option.
Within the parameters of visiting a UNESCO World Heritage Site, we are able to accommodate two coaches per day that book with us up to 21 days in advance, but still offering alternative parking where possible when we are full or there are events and filming taking place onsite. Please see below for full details on the options available.
Please check opening hours before planning your visit, as from time to time we host special events and filming onsite and we will need to close the Painted Hall early or for a fixed period of time.
Coach companies who visit the Old Royal Naval College and purchase tickets to our magnificent Painted Hall as well as dedicating time to explore other attractions within Greenwich will have the opportunity to:
- Drop off outside the Dreadnought Building (location highlighted on the map) between 10am-11:30am.
- Move coach to park further away for the day and collect between 3pm-4:30pm.
(Max. stay 30 mins for drop off and pick up.)
Coach companies who visit the Old Royal Naval College and purchase tickets to our magnificent Painted Hall as part of a day trip dedicating time to explore other attractions in London or Kent will have the opportunity to:
- Arrive at 10am and park for 1h30mins outside the Dreadnought Building (location highlighted on the map) for their clients to see the Painted Hall and the Colonnades, with time for a snack and a drink.
- Coach drivers and approved guides will be offered a free tea/coffee from the Painted Hall Café and a complimentary Painted Hall ticket is also available from the ticket desk or onsite guide.
- Your stop at the Old Royal Naval College may be toward the end of the day, which can also be arranged.
- If the requirement is regular enough, we can offer an early bird start to the coach tour day.