Travel Trade Marketing and Senior Sales Executive
£27,000 - £30,000
Full-time, 35 hours per week
Mon 09 Jan 23
Who we are?
The Old Royal Naval College is one of London’s most popular visitor attractions, at the heart of the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site, welcoming 1.2m visitors annually. This is a truly exciting time to join the organisation – we are embarking on our most ambitious transformation to become an extraordinary cultural destination. We are doing this by living our values of Bold | Embracing | Imaginative | Resourceful.
The Marketing team is critical to the organisation’s ability to reach its ambitious visitor and ticket sales targets, and as such, the Travel Trade Marketing and Senior Sales Executive role’s main purpose is two-fold:
- To develop and grow travel trade revenue through productive travel trade relationships and partnerships, and by developing products to grow our travel trade and groups business
- To deliver compelling travel trade packages and ensure smooth booking processes and communications, working with our partners to enable positive outcomes for our travel trade offers.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements:
- Good understanding of the tourism industry and the travel trade
- Proven sales experience
- A good understanding of branding, communications and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in the travel trade industry desirable
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and covering letter (2 pages maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of the person specification. Please send your application via email or post by the closing date, marked PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL to:
HR Department, Greenwich Foundation for the Old Royal Naval College, 2 Cutty Sark Gardens, Greenwich, London, SE10 9LW
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: Mon 9 January 2023, 12 afternoon